Thursday, May 10, 2018

shlok eel

I was lowering the jumbo eel as it was chomping its teeth like a shark. My hands started to tremble with fear but it was going to feed our tribe several weeks. The hunger. I started to lick my lips like mad. It came from the river and I could see the flesh. I used the pigeon as bait to make it come closer. Soon my friend Jack had caught it and we cheered. I was desperate to chomp my teeth into this beauty of an eel.
Soon at dinner time we cooked the eel I was so greedy that almost the whole eel was done. I felt petrified as ever my gorgeous had been gobbled up. So the next day we went back to the river but there was nothing. I was shocked so I went to my tribe with a miserable face. So that day we didn't eat anything. We starved the whole night gazing up at the stars hoping food would return.
When the sun rose up and everyone was still asleep me and Jack went back to the river we could see a whole bunch of scrumptious clean food and perfect food. We grabbed the food and ran back and that night we had a feast . Then several years after there was only one pice of eel left so I said mine. So I told him I will take it but in reply Jack said the same thing. We decided  to fight however loses will not eat the crispy eel. I brang half the tribe and Jack brang the other half. Our swords rose and we charged at each other after many days me and Jack were the only ones left but we decided to share it .





No comments:

Post a Comment