Sunday, March 3, 2019

My colour poem

WALT:use figurative language in our writing
Green
Taste like:juicy grapes,delicious feijoas,steamed broccoli,cooked peas
Smell like:fresh grass, green apples
Feels like:green slime sticking on my hand
Looks like:radiant grass,vibrant leaves,lush bushes,


Green tastes like juicy grapes watering in my mouth.
Green tastes like delicious feijoas munching through my teeth.
Green taste like broccoli digesting through my body.
Green taste like cooked peas sliding down my plate like bowling balls.
Green makes me feel sick as if I need a doctor.
Green is slime sticking to my hand.
Green smells like apple tart in the oven.
Green smells like fresh grass in the garden.
Green looks like radiant grass in my backyard.
Green looks like vibrant leaves falling in Autumn.
Green is me hitting the cricket ball into the back yard.
Green is me lying on the grass and licking an ice cream on a hot summer's day.
Green is telling me to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment