Sunday, September 9, 2018

shloks colour poem

Shlok’s colour poem 
Green
Fresh grass swaying side to side.
Lush green trees quietly sleeping.
My vibrant school uniform.
Yummy broccoli crunching in my mouth.
A delectable green apple crunching the juice out of it.
The school turf that halsey drive school runs around like crazy.
Green is rustling leaves making a big racket.
Green is like beans being digested.
Green is like hot green tea burning in my mouth.
Green smells like dirty green socks after being in the mud.
Green smells like rotten,liquidy green paint.
Green smalls like mother nature.
Green taste like a prickly cucumber munching im my mouth.
Green taste like frosty mint ice cream melting in my mouth on a hot summer day.
Green taste like peppermint lollies being smashed in my mouth as if dynamite had suddenly hit the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment